Cat feeding & sitting in Brighton and Hove
If you’d like a free, no obligation meeting please just call us on 07515 279422 or email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you and we offer a 10% discount on your first booking.
- £8 per visit
- We’ll feed your cat, make sure that your cat is healthy and happy and clean up any mess.
- We’ll let you know that everything’s well with a first and last visit text message.
- We don’t charge for most small additional jobs, so if your cat needs medication or a plant needs watering, just ask :).
- We don’t charge any fees for car parking.
- We charge exactly the same for a bank holiday as we do any working day!
- We do charge extra for Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day (£12 per visit, limited on stay and play bookings)
- When you join Paws Walk, we’ll take your email address and let you know if we are getting busy around the bank holidays so that we can always meet your cat’s needs.
Stay and play
- If your cat needs some extra fun then we can bring our own range of cat toys for our ‘stay and play’ visit. Or, if your cat has their own favourite game, we’ll be sure to use that.
- A stay and play visit is typically 40 minutes and includes all feeding and other requirements, plus play and maybe a cuddle (depending on whether your cat likes cuddles).
- Per visit £12
Small animal service
- For rabbits and other small pets – we can feed, water and clean out their living space. We will also let them out for a run if required.
- We can take your pet to the groomers, vets, kennels or breeders.
- Prices start at £15 for a return trip within Brighton & Hove area
- For trips outside Brighton & Hove, please contact me for a quote
- Should your pet require emergency transportation to the ‘out of hours’ vet service, we can provide a safe, secure journey.
- Call out £20 (+ 40p per mile petrol)