We offer dog walking, puppy visits, pet feeding and a pet taxi service in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas. I am a highly experienced with all kinds of animals – from horses to hamsters – so if you have a question please do contact me.
I hold security vetting and and fully insured for dog walking and pet feeding.
- 1 hr walk in a small group £12 (during working day)
- Individual walks, subject to availability £15
- £18 per walk for two dogs from same household
- Weekends and Bank Holidays £15 per walk this can include feeding
- Puppy visits, two visits a day – £18
- Will spend time playing with your puppy, letting it out for a break and clean up any mess.
- £9 per visit
- We’ll feed your cat, make sure that your cat is healthy and happy and clean up any mess.
- We’ll let you know that everything’s well with a first and last visit text message.
- We don’t charge for most small additional jobs, so if your cat needs medication or a plant needs watering, just ask :).
- We don’t charge any fees for car parking. (certain zones additional £2 to be added due to increase in parking charges)
- We charge exactly the same for a bank holiday as we do any working day!
- We do charge extra for Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day (£15 per visit)
- When you join Paws Walk, we’ll take your email address and let you know if we are getting busy around the bank holidays so that we can always meet your cat’s needs.
Stay and play
- If your cat needs some extra fun then we can bring our own range of cat toys for our ‘stay and play’ visit. Or, if your cat has their own favourite game, we’ll be sure to use that.
- A stay and play visit is typically 40 minutes and includes all feeding and other requirements, plus play and maybe a cuddle (depending on whether your cat likes cuddles).
- Per visit £14
Small animal service
- For rabbits and other small pets – we can feed, water and clean out their living space. We will also let them out for a run if required.
- We can take your pet to the groomers, vets, kennels or breeders.
- Prices start at £25 for a return trip within Brighton & Hove area
- For trips outside Brighton & Hove, please contact me for a quote
March 4, 2022 at 6:14 am
Hi there I’m looking for two days a week individual walks for our dog as well as possibly extra walks when on holiday… do you have any space to accommodate this?
March 7, 2022 at 11:02 am
HI Leanne, apologies in delayed reply! Unfortunately I am not walking dogs at the moment due to family commitments. I will update when I return. Many thanks Nettie